How to get rid of a verruca on the bottom of my foot?

Dermatologist. Tough problem. Often hard to treat. Often resistant to treatment. Often hard to find a doctor who is experienced or wants to treat these lesions. See a dermatologist & discuss thoroughly. They can be injected, frozen, curretted, burned, lasered {& incantations can be said (?)}. Get a second or third opinion if necessary. Often they just go away on their own. Foot & shoe hygiene is important.
Warts. Each night before going to bed soak a cotton ball in apple cider vinegar, apply it to the wart and then hold it in place with a band-aid. Leave it on all night, or if you like, 24 hours a day but change the soaked cotton and band-aid each evening for a week. The wart will swell and may throb as it reacts with the vinegar and then start to turn black within the first two days and in two weeks gone.