Anything other than H Whitlow recur in same spot? 2nd time w/ white raised bump on finger in same spot, no pain, no redness, dots in it, very itchy.

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Dyshidrotic Eczema

It may occur as a single episode but it often runs a chronic course at the same spot.
See your PCP for definitive diagnosis and treatment or referral to a dermatologist.

In brief: Dyshidrotic Eczema

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. John Thaler
Dentistry - Prosthodontics

In brief: Psoriasis

See the Dermatologist for evaluation and treatment.
May be psoriasis. Good Luck.

In brief: Psoriasis

May be psoriasis. Good Luck.
Dr. John Thaler
Dr. John Thaler
Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Doubt whitlow

I'm sure there must be a number of dermatologic conditions that could cause recurrent of lesions in the same spot.
Herpetic whitlows rarely recur, and absence of pain is additional strong against whitlow. See a doctor if you remain concerned.

In brief: Doubt whitlow

Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Dr. Hunter Handsfield