I'm going through depression and there's no way I could connect with a therapist.Can you suggest any good anti depressant?

In brief: First diagnose

NEXT decide on treatment.
Today, options to treat mood disorders are more varied than in the past. I believe many patients benefit from a multifaceted approach. There really is no "one size fits all" nor "one size fits ONE" meaning there should always be adjustments & tweaks made continuously depending on how the patient's doing. More questions to: www.healthtap.com/drsaghafi Key Code: PDXFNR

In brief: First diagnose

NEXT decide on treatment.
Dr. Shay Pezeshk
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Get assessed asap!

Hello there, It's great that you are reaching out.
But before considering medications, it is essential that you get fully evaluated by a psychiatrist, preferable one that specializes in mood disorders, (depression). If you don't know one, it is best to search this site, and/or contact your insurance provider. Do not self-medicate, ever! If you have thoughts of self harm, call 911.

In brief: Get assessed asap!