Have enlarged spleen and liver. Could I get some treatment?

Hepato-splenomegaly. Hi Keith: an enlarged liver and spleen (also called, hepatosplenomegaly) has many potential causes. Broadly: infections and cancers. For someone in India, a few possibilities that must be considered include TB and malaria - there are other infections too. For malignancies, evaluations for lymphoma's and leukemia's. She must seek care as soon as possible.
Enlarged liver and s. Treatment is based on the cause of the enlargement. It could be from, infection, cirrhosis, cancer etc. Have yourself evaluated and find out the treatment options available.