Hi I was recently prescribed Flexeril, Orphenadrine because I was in a accident. I've been trying to do some research on the orphenadrine. What are the effects of orphenadrine, is their a "high" feeling? As I do not want that because I refuse to get addic

Dr. Richard Zimon

In brief: Orphenadrine

is a muscle relaxant.
.there is usually no euphoria (high feeling) nor is the drug addictive... The real question is if ANY of the so called muscle relaxants WORK! Hope this helps Dr Z

In brief: Orphenadrine

is a muscle relaxant.
Dr. Richard Zimon
Dr. Richard Zimon
Dr. Charles Turck
Pharmacology

In brief: Low risk addiction

The most common side effects include significant drowsiness, nausea, dizziness, and constipation.
There are occasion reports of abuse with orphenadrine. Addiction, however, is not likely - these reports are likely about people who would do the same thing with commonly available drugs. Your drugs are nothing like narcotics, which carry a higher risk of addiction.

In brief: Low risk addiction

Dr. Charles Turck
Dr. Charles Turck