Having blackouts occasionally since 12 years ago. Cold sweat, shaking, racing heart beat. Blackout lasted for a few mins. Blood pressure, normal.

Your question? I hope you have seen your pcp and/or a neurologist for exam, testing, proper diagnosis and guidance. Always be honest about all meds you take including OTC, any alcohol/drug/tobacco/caffeine use and life stresses. Sounds like you need to see your doctor without delay if problems persist. Do not drive because of blackouts unless cleared by doc. Take care.