Skin rash, month now, skin itches, I scratch, at 1st little bumps would appear, now spreading with raised red lumps with little bumps too, sound like?

Dermograghism. See a dermatologist. Meanwhile you can take a daily antihistamine. The best one for this is Zyrtec. The generic, cetirizine, is just the same only cheaper. This is a physical urticaria, not allergy.When the skin is stroked, mast cells release histamine, causing itchy, elevated areas in the shape of the contact. Thus you can write messages on your skin.
Eczema. itching rash for a month with little bumps sounds like eczema. This is more likely with a personal or family history of eczema, seasonal allergies and/or asthma. If so, avoid hot showers or baths as this will typically make it worse. Attempt a white, unscented moisturizer regularly and may even use over-the-counter hydrocortisone 1% ointment as needed but avoiding use to the face.
Looks like it Sounds. Contact dermatitis (ex. poison ivy) or urticaria (hives). Probiotics are known to be associated with histamine release (not my speciality though) which is the hormone released in an allergic reaction.