I have a painful 'fat-like' lump on left rib cage, mid axillary line. I have dull aches in my back and chest, occasionally my joints. And light nausea?

May need medical che. If this lump is increasing in size, you should get your doctor to check it. You can watch its size over the next 4 weeks and then decide if you need medical attention. If it is painful, go see your doctor sooner. Tylenol (acetaminophen) may give you some relief from pain,.