I am prescribed Ultracet (tramdol and acetaminophen) for my chronic pain. I take 3 tablets per day. Since, this medication is not a narcotic, will it cause me constipation?

Possibly . Ultracet (tramdol and acetaminophen) is a combination of a narcotic and acetaminophen (Tylenol). It may or may not cause you to develop constipation and if you do you will deal with it. Every time a doc prescribes a course of therapy there a risk/benefit or on the one hand but on the other hand argument. You as the patient have to decide if the pain relief out ways the constipation if you develop it.