Are Multiple Sclerosis, Thyroidits, Fibromyalgia, Bipolar, Borderline Personality Disorder and Meniere's Diseases at all connected?

Rare combination. It is highly unusual for one person to suffer from all these conditions. Thus you will need to get these conditions confirmed by the appropriate specialists. To start- neurologist, rheumatologist, and psychiatrist.
The only way the. health challenges you mention can be all connected is if they occur in the same person. If so, please see the appropriate specialist for each disorder, i.e., neurologist, endocrinologist, and mental health professional. Your family doc can help you keep this all coordinated. Peace and good health,