Got cavities filled ystrdy. Dentist told to have Vizylac on empty stomach. Chemist told to have pan 40 empty stmch. Can't reach my doc rite nw.ideas??

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Why?

Vizylac is a probiotic that stimulates your gut bacteria to make B complex vitamins and folic acid.
My understanding is that it is used for patients with GI disorders. What this has to do with toothache I can't imagine, unless your Dentist is expecting you to have Antibiotic caused GI distress. Follow your Dentist's directions until told otherwise by your Dentist.

In brief: Why?

Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Either

Either regimen should be fine.

In brief: Either

Either regimen should be fine.
Dr. Steven Seres