I have been dizzy since about two days ago I played video games all day (never even play video games) since than i'm dizzy and can't walk straight. ?

Dr. Jennifer Lee
Ophthalmology
In brief: Vertigo
It is helpful for your doctor do describe the "dizziness.
" if it seems like the room is spinning, you may have an inner ear issue. If you are having just a lightheaded sensation, this can be due to multiple causes.

In brief: Vertigo
Dr. Jennifer Lee
Dr. Jennifer Lee
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Ophthalmology
In brief: Eye strain
It is not uncommon for some people to develop eye strain when staring for long periods at computer monitors and playing video games.
This often resolves in a matter of hours, however. Whether or not you over-did it, you should not be this dizzy. I suggest you see an eye doctor or your internist to further evaluate your dizziness.

In brief: Eye strain
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Eric Weisman