What if I fell discomfort in my ovaries and have a small bump in my vagina ..I haven't gotten my period in a year .I'm 45 years old?

Dr. Julie Abbott
Preventive Medicine

In brief: Not too worrisome

It is pretty safe to assume you are no longer ovulating as you haven't had your period for a year. So the discomfort you feel in the ovarian area may be something else: bowel/bladder/kidney issue.
Most bumps inside the vagina are benign cysts. Both these symptoms can best be assessed by a visit to your doctor followed by an exam and appropriate tests, including possibly a pelvic ultrasound exam.

In brief: Not too worrisome

Dr. Julie Abbott
Dr. Julie Abbott
Dr. Richard Reams

In brief: Need to be seen.

Hello DeenaM , I see that you have probably went through menopause and it sometimes will still cause the ovaries to have discomfort.
However this is not bad usually and if you have the discomfort then it needs to be discussed and checked out by your Dr. Also a bump in the vagina is common but there are many things normal and abnormal that can be present but must be examined. See the Doctor.

In brief: Need to be seen.

Dr. Richard Reams
Dr. Richard Reams
Dr. Jane Van Dis