My right big toe is clicking whenever I bend it, even if I bend it 2 or 3 times and still clicks?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry
In brief: See a podiatrist
Let them take x-rays to evaluate your joint and give you your treatment options.

In brief: See a podiatrist
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Selene Parekh
Orthopedic Surgery - Foot & Ankle
In brief: Big toe
The clicking and pain can be a number of things from big toe arthritis (hallux rigidus), to inflammation of the joint, to a loose piece of bone or cartilage floating around to an osteochondral defect of the head of the bone.
If it bothers you a lot, you should see a foot and ankle surgeon.

In brief: Big toe
Dr. Selene Parekh
Dr. Selene Parekh
Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: Joint or tendon
The big toe can have arthritis, but this may be more of a tendon problem. If the tendon gets stuck and you unstick it, it can click.
If the joint space is incongrous, then it will not match up and this could also cause clicking.

In brief: Joint or tendon
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. Keegan Duchicela