I have woken up with my eyes sealed shut from green mucous along with an extremely sore throat, productive cough, red eyes, stuffy nose and exhaustion

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology

In brief: Viral URI

The mucus lining of the eye and of the nose and throat can be simultaneously infected by a virus at the same time.
The usual treatments you might take for a cold are in order here. Keep the eyes clean with warm moist cloths but unless the vision is significantly disturbed or the eyes start to become painful, you can probably let this run its course.

In brief: Viral URI

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine