My bf EKG resulted in probable intraventricular conduction delay and right ventricular hypertrophy on lead 1. Should I be worried?He is 24 and athleti

Dr. Irv Loh
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: May be normal
In a young person, an ECG may show those findings (especially with an automated interpretation program) and still be normal, though the possibility of a congenital heart problem or elevated pressure in the lung circulation cannot be ruled out.
Best thing to do is to talk to his doctor, consider getting an echocardiogram with doppler pressures, and if that is abnormal, see a cardiologist.

In brief: May be normal
Dr. Irv Loh
Dr. Irv Loh
Dr. Loh has given yo very good advice
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology