How to stop freaking out about waiting for hiv test results to come back? I'm driving myself crazy and feeling depressed

Anxiety, Depression. I understand your marked worrying about waiting for HIV test results. Feel good about making decision to have the test. It shows that you care for your health. Your Physical and Emotional Health are PRECIOUS! Use Music, Breathing Relaxation; Visual Imagery, Yoga, Meditation and Tai Chi. See a Psychiatrist for stress, feelings, needs, impulsive and unhealthy behaviors and follow up of HIIV test.
Call your doctor. HIV screening tests takes only a few minutes to perform. You can buy a kit from a drug store to do the test at home. You should call your doctor to ask for the results. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, low fat milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco or alcohol in any form. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.
Share fears. Share your fears and worries with friends and loved ones that you trust. A good listener who will let you vent without giving advice. Do some relaxation exercises and visualization also may help.