On the left bottom side of my mouth behind my back molar is a yellow hole. It's swollen and hard. My whole jaw hurts. Is it a sore or wisdom tooth?

Wisdom Tooth. Need a definitive xray of area to diagnosis wisdom tooth problem. A careful oral examination would provide accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Yellow sounds more. ...like an abscess as opposed to an erupting wisdom tooth....if you'd like to do a webcam consultation and I'd be happy to take a look down into your mouth....make sure you have a good strong flashlight we can work with and preferably an assistant. Contact me at www.healthtap.com/drsaghafi Use KEY CODE: PDXFNR Alternatively, call your dentist and see them...whatever your pleasure.
Symptoms. Multiple possibilities for your symptoms, so no matter what we tell you in this forum you are going to need to see a professional. Are will need to be examined and x-rayed to be diagnosed and treatment planned properly. See your Dentist for evaluation, differential diagnosis, and treatment or referral.