I have this bump type thing on my pinky toe but it's on the inside. If I wear tight shoes for awhile it does hurt, what could this be?

Toe Bone Spur. The bump is caused by the toe bones in the little toe putting pressure on the toe bones of the fourth toe. The toe bones(phalanges) have sharp areas sticking out. If the sharp areas line up just perfect, than the skin in between them becomes irritated. In time, the tissue becomes firm and you feel it. If you had your little toe x-rayed, there will be only two phalanges, not three. Easily fixed.