My period is late and it's never late. I took a pregnancy test but it is negative,  could there be something wrong. My period is always on time.

Dr. Ira Katz
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Unlikely

Most women will occasional have "anovulatory" period occasionally snd will be late.
How late are we talking? If one two days OK to wait another day or two and see if it comes. If not it could have been to soon to check for pregnancy and would repeat test. If we are talking about a longer time, it should be evaluated further. Good luck, but you on not need it and will be fine.

In brief: Unlikely

Dr. Ira Katz
Dr. Ira Katz
Dr. Jane Van Dis