I had root canal treatment to one of my teeth and the dentist place a temporary filling. However I saw that the teeth cracked. Is it possible to save?

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Where

Where is the crack.
Depends on its length and location. See your Dentist. Evaluation/treatment by an Endodontist may be in order.

In brief: Where

Where is the crack.

In brief: Contact DDS ASAP

Go to the DDS ASAP to determine whether the tooth is able to be saved.
The dentist will do a clinical and radiographic examination if needed to determine the amount of root structure remaining and the possible need for crown lengthening or extraction/implant.

In brief: Contact DDS ASAP

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: May be possible

The advances in restorative dentistry are making it possible to save teeth that even a few years ago would have been lost.
See your dentist for evaluation and treatment ASAP.

In brief: May be possible

In brief: Most likely

Your dentist needs to evaluate the tooth, but a post and crown following root canal therapy is not uncommon.

In brief: Most likely

Dr. Keegan Duchicela