My 18 month daughter has been constipated for a day and a half, and vomitted up part of her lunch today, I've given apple and cranberry juice no help ?

Dr. Paul Cohen
In brief: Call pediatrician
This really needs to be addressed by the pediatrician with a physical examination to determine the full extent of what is going on.
I wouldn't even give advice over this forum as I have not examined your daughter...Which is the most important thing that needs to happen here.

In brief: Call pediatrician
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Paul Cohen
In brief: How is baby otherwis
If your kid is playful, interactive & wetting diapers every 6hr or more, home based rx is a possbility.
It takes 2-3 days for juices to do much with constipation, fruits & vegies is small frequent feeds may also help. If she appears tired/restless/sits or lays around in discomfort or your inner feeling is something more serious is happening it is time for a good look over by her dr.

In brief: How is baby otherwis
Dr. Shontae Buffington