What is a burning feeling in ur chest?

Depends... This answer depends upon you and your medical history, body habitus, and overall health...But I can tell you that a visit to your doctor is in order to get to the 'heart of the matter'.
Heart burn. The burning feeling that you feel in your chest, usually comes when acid from your stomach makes its way up to your esophagus. The esophagus is irritated by the acid and this causes a "referred" pain as heart burn. If this continues please consult your pcp to see if there is another underlying cause for it.
Many things. The most common cause of burning in the chest is heart burn. Especially if it occurs after a meal or at night. There are other possibilities ranging from benign to dangerous: gas, reflux disease, ulcer, infection, inflammation, blood clots, heart attack...The symptoms for heart attack in women can be very non-specific and different than the norm. When it comes to chest burning, see your doc for eval.