My doctor prescribed me with cymbalta (duloxetine). Will it cause acne and hair loss? I experienced those side effects with Wellbutrin XL.

Pathology

In brief: It should not

If it does, it is worth the risk.
Acne can be managed; usually topical benzoyl peroxide is sufficient. It's difficult to know what to make of accounts of sudden hair loss in people on this medication; emotional turmoil can do this to people. Even if it is real, it is a small price to pay for relief of the terrible, private pain for which this medicine is usually prescribed. Be brave and go ahead.

In brief: It should not

If it does, it is worth the risk.