I stopped Sertraline cold turkey after about 5 years on it. I only took a small dosage of 25 mg. My question is, how long do the withdrawal symptoms last? I felt swimmy headed for about 2 weeks, that finally went away, and now I just have random sudden

Most sx's resolve. within 2 weeks. SSRI discontinuation syndrome symptoms may include: flu-like sx’s, insomnia, nightmares, vivid dreams, anxiety, tearfulness, low mood, irritability, nausea, vomiting, cramps, loose stools, loss of appetite, dizziness, flushing, sweating, headache, lethargy, imbalance, vertigo, sensation of electric shocks & other sensory disturbances, & hyperarousal.
Sertraline withdraw. Withdrawal from sertraline can take days to weeks, particularly if you were taking it for several years. If you were feeling "swimmy" for two and now are just having random symptoms, it sounds like things are getting better and you are turning the corner. Hang in there!