I had a C-section a month ago and I went to my obgyn he said it all good but it still hurts and it burns a little, can I workout or have sex ?

In brief: Varies
Dr dimino's advice is typical wisdom, but some recent studies have suggested that it is safe to resume physical activity much sooner than has been traditionally recommended.
A study by minig et al showed that the pressures exerted on the incision doing typically activities like getting up from a seated position exceed what one would have doing moderate lifting or exercise.

In brief: Varies
Dr. Nicholas Fogelson
Dr. Nicholas Fogelson
Dr. Rakhi Dimino
In brief: Post Csection limits
After a c-section, hold off on sex, vigorous exercise, and heavy lifting until 6 weeks after the baby was born.
You can start light exercise, such as walking, as soon as you feel comfortable. After the 6 weeks and your doctor's approval, work up to vigorous exercise slowly. If it still hurts, wait longer. Some women are able to do it at 6 weeks, but some not until 12 weeks.

In brief: Post Csection limits
Dr. Rakhi Dimino
Dr. Rakhi Dimino
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine