I have an 52*57mm ovarian cyst in right ovary. Do I need laparoscopy? 4months ago I have an laparoscopy surgery in left overy

Not necessarily. In young patients such as yourself, ovarian cysts typically resolve spontaneously. A follow up ultrasound done in the post menstrual phase in 2-3 months should indicate if the cyst is persistent or not, or if has changed characteristics. You have already had laparoscopic surgery recently, you do not want to undergo another similar surgery unless absolutely necessary.