Does a constant twitch in left eye +headache mean possible reoccurrence of brain tumor? I have a history of tumor in right occipital lobe.

Dr. Charles Gordon
Pediatrics - Adolescent Medicine

In brief: Blepharospasm?

The condition that you have with your eyelids is called blepharospasm. Speak to your ophthalmologist about it.
I don't think that it's related to your previous condition. You may need to get a follow- up MRI. Try to get copies of your past medical records now before they have been transferred to long term storage. Then scan them and keep them on a thb drive which you can download to any md.

In brief: Blepharospasm?

In brief: It is not but

it is not but with your history I will be worried.
If I am in your shoes I will definitely see my neurologist or my PCP for a peace of mind

In brief: It is not but

Dr. Rifat Naghmi

In brief: Headache

In brief: Headache

See your doctor to get a MRI brain
Dr. Eric Weisman