I go to my pediatrician every couple of months for ADHD med checks. When I go to college, do i still have to go to those appts but with another doc?

Dr. Krishna Kumar

In brief: ADHD

I commend you for follow up of your condition, ADHD diagnosis should be re-evaluated as stresses causing Anxiety can have the symptoms of ADHD.
ADHD medications can have many side effects affecting school, relationships with parents, siblings and friends. See a Psychiatrist for diagnosis, Therapy for unresolved emotional conflicts, self-esteem, and identity issues, with regular follow up.

In brief: ADHD

Dr. Krishna Kumar
Dr. Krishna Kumar

In brief: Recommended

This may seem a bit unnecessary when you have been at it a while but is in line with the condition and treatment guidelines.
This condition is often treated with meds that are closely monitored by the state and the feds and having proper follow up assures the doc and you that no one will question your possession and use of these controlled drugs.

In brief: Recommended

Dr. Eric Weisman