I have pain only in my feet. Had MRI of Lumbar shows L5-S1 broad disc buldge and l4-l5. Have had pain for 18+ months. Meds don't help. Surgery?

Foot pain. We should be looking for a source of pain in your distal leg and feet rather than in the spine. You may want to see a specialist in neurology or physiatry or even podiatry. Surgery would only be done to correct an anatomic abnormality that produces symptoms.
TARSAL TUNNEL? If only in the feet, maybe you have something called "tarsal tunnel syndrome."It's like carpal tunnel in the wrist. A podiatrist can treat this, but will probably need a neurologist who can order a test to see how well the nerve is working. It's called a NCV test. Sincerely, Dr. Latva.