If you have infraorbital neuropathy does that mean you have trigeminal neuralgia, since the infraorbital nerve comes from the trigmeinal nerve?

Neuropathy-Neuralgia. Neuropathy is a disturbance in function or damage to the nerve. Neuralgia is the actual pain in a nerve. The causes and effects of both neuropathy and neuralgia can overlap and difficult to diagnose.
Depends. Trigeminal neuralgia IS a neuropathy but a very specific type. If you have shocklike lancinating sudden intermittent pain, then you may have trigeminal neuralgia of that division of the trigeminal nerve.