I had a c section almost 2 years ago and it reopend when they removed my staples an I still have one spot that's not heald would I be safe to ttc ?

Dr. John Berryman

In brief: C-section scars

If you mean the scar on the skin opened, it does not mean that the incision made in the womb to deliver your child opened also.
In any event, the scar on the womb is almost certainly healed, but it would be advised to have your next child in a hospital setting, so the monitoring of your labor (if you choose a vaginal delivery attempt) is possible to avoid a tear in the womb during labor.

In brief: C-section scars

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham