I have sharp, burning ache on the top of my foot and large toe whenever I'm dorsiflexion. Walking has become difficult, especially after rest.

Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry

In brief: Oh Sheath !!

Sounds like a classic tenosynovitis or inflammation of the tendon sheaths on the top of the foot.
Some how the soft tissue surrounding the tendons in the area have been injured and are now inflamed. Rest, moist heat and possibly some ANSAIDs (flurbiprofen) may be the ticket. Of course, you need to think of the possible reasons that the foot would react this way and stop that activity.

In brief: Oh Sheath !!

Dr. Scott Keith
Dr. Scott Keith
Dr. David Tobin
Podiatry

In brief: Bone spur/arthritis

See a Podiatrist for treatment

In brief: Bone spur/arthritis

See a Podiatrist for treatment
Dr. David Tobin
Dr. David Tobin
Dr. Vicken Poochikian