23yo diagnosed with small hiatal hernia. No GERD symptoms. Will my hernia grow and give me future probs? Thank you.

Probably not. Odds are it won't get bigger, but its completely unpredictable and unavoidable. Live our life normally, and without regard to this. Hope this helps!
Leave it alone. Unless you develop symptoms related to reflux such as repeated and persistent heartburn or frequent and prolonged upper abdominal or chest pain Then you're probably OK. However beware that people with hiatal hernia that develop serious chest pain should not assume that the hernia is the cause. They should seek attention right away to rule our heart problems. And - try not to overeat.