I am 28 -five kids, youngest almost two. I got 5 yr iud. Every time I have sex it hurts bad right above pelvic then sore for days after no insurance?

Dr. Carolyn Quist
Gynecology
In brief: Not good
Having an iud and pain could indicate an infection, that your uterus is trying to push the iud out, or that it is in place improperly.
This situation should definitely be evaluated by a physician. If there is a planned parenthood nearby or a county hospital they should be able to help you and be affordable.

In brief: Not good
Dr. Carolyn Quist
Dr. Carolyn Quist
Dr. CESAR HOLGADO
In brief: Contraception
If you are decided on not having any more pregnancies, a good alternative is to remove the iud and get a tubal ligation.
A local planned parenthood movement clinic or a charity care clinic/hospital can also help.

In brief: Contraception
Dr. CESAR HOLGADO
Dr. CESAR HOLGADO
Dr. Adam Levy