30 yr old with lifelong ED. Been to many Urologists and a top Sex Psychiatrist without success. PDE5's barely work. What should I do next?

Surgery. Sounds like you're going through a lot ... If there is nothing biologically wrong and after seeing a psychiatrist, in extreme cases, there is a surgical option that utilizes a balloon inflation mechanism. Another option is a compounding pharmacy. I've prescribed these methods successfully in the past for refractory ED patients. Wish there was a better answer for you & hope that helps!