7th day of menstrual cycle & I noticed a white jelly like discharge mixed with brown jelly discharge. Am I ovulating or is it still just blood?

Dr. Louise Andrew
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Depends...

a bit on whether you might be pregnant? If that's not a possibility, and the discharge is very stringy, you probably are ovulating and the blood is just left over from the last period.
If you might be pregnant, it could be a sign of implantation. However, if the last period was completely normal, and if you have had a negative pregnancy test, this is less likely.

In brief: Depends...

Dr. Jane Van Dis