After 2 wks of c section I'm scratching my self like crazy b/c of severe itching What could be the reason help please?

Dr. Mary David

In brief: Itching

Severe itching 2 weeks after a c-section could well be due to a reaction to a drug.
Narcotics are a common cause of itching. To say better would require knowing when the itching started, exactly where you are itching, whether or not you have a rash, and what meds you are taking. Even things like new soaps can cause this. Discuss this with your OB and in the meantime benadryl (diphenhydramine) might help.Best wishes

In brief: Itching

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham