Been off birth control pills for a month, had unprotected sex, no ejaculation, took two doses of 4 necon 1/35 the next day, chances of being preg?

2 doses. 4 pills of Necon 1+35 taken 12 hours apart within the first 24 hours after intercourse is the equivalent of taking one of the emergency hormonal contraceptives like Plan B. It decreases the risk of pregnancy by 95%. However, it is not a good substitute for taking the same pill on a daily basis as they were designed to be taken. Be safe. Start your pills back unless you want to be pregnant.