I had a blood transfusion in april because i went to the hospital due to a very rapid heart rate. my hemoglobin level was at a 6.5, lately i have been feeling the symptoms all over again. Im thinking my body is going through that all over again. Any advic

Dr. Volkan Tuzcu
Pediatrics - Cardiology

In brief: Blood

did they find out why your hemoglobin is going down so much ? Are you losing blood, or do you have some other blood disease ?

In brief: Blood

Dr. Volkan Tuzcu
Dr. Volkan Tuzcu
Pathology

In brief: See your doctor

You did not say why was your hemoglobin at 6.
5. If the underlying cause was not corrected you could be headed for low hemoglobin again, as you surmised. It would be prudent to see your doctor at the earliest.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology