What are the pros for having a 2 unit dental implanted bridge with 1 pontic? Just too expensive with 3 implants. Do not want denture. Any ideas?

Two implants. If you are missing three teeth, you don't necessarily have to replace them with three implant crowns. A 3-unit bridge retained by 2 implants may work as well. Cantilevers are generally not recommended but may be acceptable in certain situations. Consult with your dentist for all possible options.
Very common. when multiple implants supporting fixed bridge as small as a three-unit bridge supported by two implants. Take care.
Where's the bridge? If it is the posterior, I strongly suggest you place the three implant and consider the cost an investment in your health. Don't be penny wise and dollar foolish. Depending on your bite, two implants may not be enough support. Do it once, do it right, or don't do it at all. What you need and what you want should be the same: proper care.