I m 28, I had an unprotected sex 2 days b4 & aftr my ovulation, my next AF date is tmrw and i am getting this eggwhite discharge with blood m i preg?

Dr. Harold Mandel
General Practice

In brief: Please get examined

Please get an exam by a gynecologist.
It's not really possible to say exactly what the cause of your discharge is without a proper exam and lab study of your discharge. On your date I would suggest you refrain from intimate sex and explain that you have to be examined by a gynecologist due to an unusual discharge and you will discuss the results with him afterwards.

In brief: Please get examined

Please get an exam by a gynecologist.
Dr. Harold Mandel
Dr. Harold Mandel

In brief: Hard to tell

It can be hard to tell if a woman is pregnant because some of the symptoms seen in early pregnancy can also happen in non-pregnant women.
A urine pregnancy test gives a reliable result if done correctly. One can test about 3 weeks after sex (3 weeks after when conception might have occurred), or 1 week after missing a period, or 1 week after getting "weird" period spotting/bleeding.

In brief: Hard to tell

Dr. Jane Van Dis