I have a stabbing pain about two or three inches above my belly button. Every time i eat or drink anything i get nauseous. What could this be?

Dr. Akbar Zikria

In brief: Gastritis/Dyspepsia

Your symptoms appear to be consistent with possible inflammation of the stomach lining given the location reported.
When the lining is irritated nausea, bloating and discomfort can occur as well which is referred to as dyspepsia. Talking to your doctor about treatment options is recommended and avoiding spicy foods, greasy foods, caffeine, cigarettes, and alcohol is advised.

In brief: Gastritis/Dyspepsia

Dr. Andrea Brand