Hi goog morning doc my question is my chest xray result is fibrotic tb lesion noted. what does it means do i have to undergo another treatment?I

Dr. Amit Uppal
Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Critical Care

In brief: Not necessarily

without knowing the full details of the report, this most likely means that you had TB in that part of your lung in the past and that you were either treated for it or your own immune system controlled it successfully.
The damage done by the TB left a scar. i would need more information on what treatment you have had in the past and what your current symptoms are to fully answer your question

In brief: Not necessarily

Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology