My hard palate hurts. I hurt my upper lip and gums and was told i wouldn't see nerve damage until around now, if it was to happen. My teeth are fine.?

Dr. Kyle Shank
Dentistry

In brief: Unrelated?

Nerve inner action to the lip & gums is different from that of the hard palate.
I would suspect that these two things are unrelated, though more information regarding the nature of your injury may be helpful in providing a more accurate answer.

In brief: Unrelated?

Dr. Kyle Shank
Dr. Kyle Shank
Dr. Dinh Bui
Dentistry

In brief: Probably ok

Given the fact that you are only 15 years old, the teeth should be fine unless some serious trauma occur during the injury (heavy blow to the teeth).
If that is the case, follow up with 6 months to one year radiograph to identify external resorption if occur. Nerve damage can be treated with root canal. Periodic follow up with periapical xray is the key.

In brief: Probably ok

Dr. Dinh Bui
Dr. Dinh Bui
Dr. Thomas Marxen
Dentistry - Periodontics

In brief: Please rephrase ques

Did you receive trauma to your face?

In brief: Please rephrase ques

Did you receive trauma to your face?
Dr. Thomas Marxen
Dr. Thomas Marxen
Dr. Vikram Patel