Can i get IVF to better my chances of having twins? I really want twins in the future. Just wondering..

Dr. Stephen Southard

In brief: Unethical

You will be hard pressed to find any infertility doctor whose goal is twins or more as this places all the fetuses at a higher risk for a whole host of complications.
Realize too, that insurance won't cover infertility treatments without a documented medical reason, and these types of treatments are exceptionally expensive.

In brief: Unethical

Dr. Stephen Southard
Dr. Stephen Southard
Dr. Richard Roberts
Twins look cute in a perambulator, but you do not see the twins who have died or who have lost their sib at or prior to birth. At least 5 times the mortality of a singleton pregnancy..
Dr. Jane Van Dis