How can I be beautiful?

You are! The trick is not to try to find ways to be beautiful by looking outside of yourself but look inside yourself to explore the ways that you already are beautiful. This may be difficult if you are struggling with self esteem but unfortunately you will never find it looking outside of yourself. Everybody is beautiful, they just need to find out why.
Self-image. Feel Beauty of your inner self with good qualities. Have Balanced Diet. Walk in beautiful parks in your city and Baguio. Exercise, dance Love what you do! Do what you love! Have healthy relationships. Respect yourself for your accomplishments. Feel good about who you are, do not compare yourself with others. Keep pleasant attitude. Always remember-Beauty lies within Yourself!
Great question. From my perspective, beauty comes from within ... Good luck & stay healthy!
Happiness... Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but it really is about what it means to you and what makes you happy!
Beauty. Eat right. Sleep well and plenty. Use sun block, do not smoke. Do not use drugs. Live without stress. Hope this helps.
Beauty . What I hear in this question is a great deal of insecurity, from someone who looks to external definitions of purported "beauty." True beauty starts from within, through development of an independent identity that is separated and individuated from parents and superficial expectations of a society that purports to hold itself as the final arbiter of beauty, character, and personal worth. .
Beauty and image. Have you heard the expression, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder?" That means, what is beautiful for one person may not be for another person. My suggestion, instead of focusing on how you look, try and focus on how you feel. No matter how "beautiful" a person is, it doesn't matter if the person isn't happy. Trying to be happy seems to be a better goal than trying to change one's appearance.
Who you are. There is nothing you can do to change your facial features beyond plastic surgery for severe defects that people tell you about. Today, 90+% of good looks reflects physical fitness; for women, mostly aerobic. You can learn to carry yourself with confidence. Especially, try not to compare yourself with others, but reflect your purpose in Earth is to learn to love despite life's injustices.
Purify your thoughts. While it is true that the beauty is in the eye of the beholder, it is also true that the real beauty is beyond the physical features and is of the soul. Doing the right thing, being helpful to others and going beyond what is expected are all signs of beauty for those who reflect. Nonetheless, you can get an opinion from your GP for any cosmetic needs which can be enhanced with minimal interventio.
Start by defining. what beauty is to you. It varies in many cultures, and does not just refer to physical characteristics. This question suggests youth, peer pressure and self-esteem issues. If you are not happy with yourself, I suppose you could visit a beauty parlor, but I suspect you will get more out of counseling.