Hi doc im a 19 yr old female. I had a very sore bump on my scalp that has pus and yelowish stuff coming out. I was put on clindamycin. That made the sore on my scalp go down but i also accumulated with the infection dizziness lightheadedness swollen lymph

Dr. Jerome Litt
Dermatology

In brief: SORE SCALP BUMP

CLINDAMYCIN CAN CAUSE SOME OF YOUR SIDE EFFECTS.
THE SWOLLEN LYMPH GLANDS MAY BE A RESULT OF THE INFECTION. DO SEE YOUR PCP OR A DERMATOLOGIST VERY SOON. BEST LUCK.

In brief: SORE SCALP BUMP

Dr. Jerome Litt
Dr. Jerome Litt
Dr. John Rhoades

In brief: Below

The swollen lymph gland is secondary to the infection.
But the dizziness and lightheadedness is not. If this continues then you will need to see your DR again. Warm moist packs to the swollen gland will give some pain relief.

In brief: Below

Dr. John Rhoades
Dr. John Rhoades
Dr. Katharine Cox
Check with your doctor again, sometimes what looks like a bacterial infection is cause by yeast.