My toe always feels numb for sometime when I wake up from sleep & its only the right leg. When I walk it feels like have being choked with needle. ?

Dr. David Masiello
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Neuropathy

This could be a sign of neuropaty, a problem with the sensory nerves.
There are many causes of neuropathy, the most common is diabetes. Appropriate testing and evaluation will lead to the underlying problem

In brief: Neuropathy

Dr. David Masiello
Dr. David Masiello
Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry

In brief: It's positioning.

If this numbness only occurs after you arise from sleeping, I would be start evaluating the position you sleep in.
This could be a transient neuritis due, in part, to the way your leg and/or your back is positioned during sleep.

In brief: It's positioning.

Dr. Scott Keith
Dr. Scott Keith
Dr. Jack Hinkle