Can acid reflux cause a chest tightness (NOT the burning) that mimics heart attack?

Cardiac reflux. yes sometimes it can mimic heart attack, vice versa is also true, heart attack can mimic stomach problems...
Yes. Acid reflux can cause a number of chest symptoms. Tightness, burning cough etc. Ischemic heart disease can also cause a range of symptoms not necessarily the ones you might expect to be associated with a "heart attack." Seek evaluation by a health care professional who will be able to differentiate these for you.